Two steps for training:
1). Watch the below videos:
Election Day Training Video Part 1: Introduction
Election Day Training Video Part 2: Verification
Election Day Training Video Part 3: Pre-election Set Up
Election Day Training Video Part 4: Election Day Voting
Election Day Training Video Part 5: Closing the Polls
Election Day Training Video Part 6: Provisional Voting
2.) Take the virtual test by clicking this link:
NEW COMMISSIONER TRAINING FOR ELECTION COMMISSIONERS
a. Follow the instructions until complete
b. Take a screen shot of test results
c. Send results to email@example.com
To serve as a Certified Commissioner one must be the following:
- a qualified voter who is not entitled to assistance in voting;
- shall not be a candidate for public office in the election;
- shall not be a child, brother, sister, parent or spouse of a candidate for election to public office in the precinct in which he serves;
- shall not have been convicted of an election offense;
- have attended a course of instruction for commissioners;
- shall not be a law enforcement officer.
If you complete this training, your name will be placed on the roster of Certified Commissioners from which Commissioners are drawn to serve in each election. The pay for Commissioners for each election if $200.00.
If you complete this training you will be certified through June, 2024 and will not have to attend another re-certification school before that date.
Upon satisfactorily completion of the TRAINING FOR ELECTION COMMISSIONERS please email the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org by taking a screen shot or printing certificate out. You can also mail it to Union Parish Clerk of Court, 100 East Bayou Street, Suite 105, Farmerville, Louisiana 71241