File Court Documents Anytime, Anywhere
Odyssey eFileLA™ has been discontinued on November 3, 2023 as we transition to eClerks LA.
eClerks LA allows filers to easily open court cases and e-file documents to courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
eClerks LA provides a detailed help guide in PDF format which can be found here: https://www.eclerksla.com/docs/eClerks/eClerksLA_2.0.pdf
- click the “Get Started” button below
- choose “Union Parish” under “eFiling”
- click the red button labeled “Go to eFiling”
- click the green button labeled “Go” to continue
How E-Filing Works
eFileLA delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys, self-represented litigants and government agencies. You don’t need any unique software, middle-ware or hardware — all you need is Internet access and a browser.
eFileLA manages the flow of information among filers, clerks, court personnel and judges:
- Filer submits documents online to paraticipating courts in Louisiana.
- eFileLA securely delivers documents to the court online.
How to file a New Case
How to Add a Payment Account
You may add a payment account either as a Firm Administrator or an Independent User.